The Uh-Oh Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

 

It Feels Like Fall

It really feels like fall today. It is pouring rain and freezing cold all of the sudden. I'm sure that some of the flies are going to die! It has been torture for the horses lately and I think they are a bit relieved even though they are freezing. I guess if it's not one thing it's another. I had a really great summer riding with Nina and I haven't posted any news because we were just having too much fun! So now that it is cold and wet I will catch up. Nina left to go to school in Bozeman and I miss her everyday. She was really amazing with the horses and it was a true pleasure to ride around her.
She started off a little rough and I think she got bucked off 6 times in the first couple of weeks but after that she smoothed right out and she could really get along with a colt. She had a few tough ones that did challenge her but she made every horse better in the end and I really enjoyed riding all of her string after she left.


Comments:
This is marvelous stuff!! Great blog post. Saddles For Sale Ontario
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

May 2009   June 2009   September 2009   February 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]